Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little place for Prayer

I'm so happy about my new little space. I had been wanting a quiet place where I could go and read or pray. This is what I came up with.


I love how I was able to re-use my boys old rocking chair as well as my Great Grandma's old chair. The lighting from the window is perfect during the day and there's a cozy little glow from the lamp in the evenings.


This is one of the ADORABLE little throw pillows hand crafted by my SIL. They mean so much to me. On a cold day I also have a few blankets tucked away nearby to grab and snuggle in with!
I'm truly grateful!

Here's a tiny peek into the rest of the room. 
The 1st of a whole makeover that I'll SOMEDAY accomplish!
I had some large bamboo blinds given to me and after cutting them to size and screwing them in with eye-hooks I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

More to follow...but don't hold your breath, it may be a while! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Dani,

    I love it. What a welcoming and lovely spot to rest. The bamboo blinds are wonderful. I am going to put them in my kitchen this summer:).

    ~Ju

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Welcome to our little home on the web! My name is Dani. I'm a wife to a wonderful man I call "Hubby" and a mother to two little boys Dempsey & Pierce. I'm proud to share our family and good times with you all! I'm planning to use this blog as a way to preserve these special moments in time.
To Muck About

1. (intransitive) To do random unplanned work or spend time idly

2. (intransitive) To do somethings with a piece of equipment when you do not understand how it works. (YEAH FUNNY HUH!?!?!)

3. (intransitive)(British) To be playful; full of fun and high spirits

Labels

Followers

Site Copyright
Legacy Site Design