Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shabby Princess "Easy-As-Pie Template Challenge {TWO}"

I was going to bed AT 10PM SHARP tonight! I promised myself!

BUT then....

I stumbled upon this challenge and LOVED the idea of not only a "challenge" but creating a page to enter to win free digital scrap-booking supplies. I've admired the Shabby Princess Shoppe for quite some time and until yet hadn't created a layout with their products. (Even though I had purchased a few kits and downloaded a few freebies)

I downloaded the free template, chose a few of my recent photos and then incorporated some papers from my kits into the template. A little tweaking here and there...and here's you go. A page about a boy and a dog! 

Even though I'm tired, I'm so glad I did this page. I enjoy looking back on these special moments and hope that someday the boys will too!

Almost 2 hours later and I'm REALLY going to bed now....  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sooo cute! I love it Dani! Demps is growing too fast. Give him hugs from Auntie Ju:).

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Welcome to our little home on the web! My name is Dani. I'm a wife to a wonderful man I call "Hubby" and a mother to two little boys Dempsey & Pierce. I'm proud to share our family and good times with you all! I'm planning to use this blog as a way to preserve these special moments in time.
To Muck About

1. (intransitive) To do random unplanned work or spend time idly

2. (intransitive) To do somethings with a piece of equipment when you do not understand how it works. (YEAH FUNNY HUH!?!?!)

3. (intransitive)(British) To be playful; full of fun and high spirits

Labels

Followers

Site Copyright
Legacy Site Design