Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mud!

 

  

The boys LOVED playing in the mud! Up until recently I haven't wanted them to get really dirty. (I'm mot a fan of messes!) HOWEVER, now that they both have mud boots and are ALWAYS drawn to the puddles anyway, I've given in. I'm allowing then to splash and play to their hearts content. It's kind of nice, I just let them do it and they REALLY enjoy it! I'm really enjoying taking pictures of their FUN too! 

  
JUMP! 

 
Then the next day I let them play in the mud AGAIN! : ) 
  
Dempsey was showing Pierce how to find cool rocks! 

 
He's a quick study! 

 
I love this shot with his reflection in the water! Such a sweet boy! 

 
Wonder what he's thinking?!?!

 
Probably thinking about finding another cool rock! 

 
What a handsome young man Dempsey is becoming! 

I'm so glad I let go of my need to stay clean. These moments are priceless!

3 comments:

  1. Dani, your boys are so cute! And nice job with the photography too! :)
    ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM Dirt tastes so good! I love these pics sister, especially the people in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they get the love of cool rocks from Dad... he was always showing us how to find good rocks, remember?

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Welcome to our little home on the web! My name is Dani. I'm a wife to a wonderful man I call "Hubby" and a mother to two little boys Dempsey & Pierce. I'm proud to share our family and good times with you all! I'm planning to use this blog as a way to preserve these special moments in time.
To Muck About

1. (intransitive) To do random unplanned work or spend time idly

2. (intransitive) To do somethings with a piece of equipment when you do not understand how it works. (YEAH FUNNY HUH!?!?!)

3. (intransitive)(British) To be playful; full of fun and high spirits

Labels

Followers

Site Copyright
Legacy Site Design